Go behind the scenes at the 2021 Dirt City Duel in Lena, WI. Rounds 7 & 8 of the Amsoil Championship Offroad season takes place at what stared out as my least favorite track. Those thoughts are quickly fading as photo access and the small track make it easy to get multiple angles from each vantage point. We also get a repeat of last year with a rain delay and rainout which makes for extra work and an angry photographer, haha. Take a look at what I capture. Enjoy!
- Nikon D4s
- Nikon D500
- Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR
- Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII
- Nikon 24-70 f/2.8
- Nikon Nikon AF-S TC-14E II 1.4x Teleconverter
- Pelican 1510 Case with Trek-Pak Dividers
- Think Tank Belt w/ pouches
- Think Tank Emergency Rain Covers
- Black Rapid Double Breathe Harness
I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know if you think I should make more vlogs like this in the future! Let me a comment with your thoughts!