Crandon, Wisconsin, The Big House, the track all drivers want to win at. Follow along as I work through the rain, heat, and cold to photograph at one of the most iconic tracks in short course racing. In this video Cory Winner takes his fist Pro2 win, and Chris Van Den Elzen captures his first Pro Spec win! Take a behind the scenes look at what it takes to photograph offroad motorsports, the gear needed and beyond. Let me know what you want to see next!
- Nikon D4s
- Nikon D500
- Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR
- Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII
- Nikon 24-70 f/2.8
- Nikon Nikon AF-S TC-14E II 1.4x Teleconverter
- Pelican 1510 Case with Trek-Pak Dividers
- Think Tank Belt w/ pouches
- Think Tank Emergency Rain Covers
- Black Rapid Double Breathe Harness
I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know if you think I should make more vlogs like this in the future! Let me a comment with your thoughts!