What else can I say about Bark River besides it is absolutely my favorite track to shoot at. It does help that it is located in my favorite location as well. Michigan’s Upper Peninsula is a beautiful place to spend a weekend photographing some racing and enjoying the scenery! You don’t want to miss all the action, despite the rain, and be sure to watch til the end for the best editing spot you have seen!
- Nikon D4s
- Nikon D500
- Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR
- Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII
- Nikon 24-70 f/2.8
- Nikon Nikon AF-S TC-14E II 1.4x Teleconverter
- Pelican 1510 Case with Trek-Pak Dividers
- Think Tank Belt w/ pouches
- Think Tank Emergency Rain Covers
- Black Rapid Double Breathe Harness
I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know if you think I should make more vlogs like this in the future! Let me a comment with your thoughts!