I take on a new adventure of shooting The Heartland Challenge in Fort Dodge, Iowa. The Heartland Challenge is one of the toughest and grueling ATV/UTV competitions in the U.S. for over a decade. The race is TEN straight hours (for the adult ATV classes) of open grass fields, technical woods sections, rocks and jumps. This is my first time shooting an ATV race, and I enjoyed every minute of it(mostly, haha). I hope you enjoy!
- Nikon D4s
- Nikon D500
- Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR
- Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VRII
- Nikon 24-70 f/2.8
- Nikon Nikon AF-S TC-14E II 1.4x Teleconverter
- Pelican 1510 Case with Trek-Pak Dividers
- Think Tank Belt w/ pouches
- Think Tank Emergency Rain Covers
- Black Rapid Double Breathe Harness
I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know if you think I should make more vlogs like this in the future! Let me a comment with your thoughts!